The hyperconnected manufacturing systems laboratory of the Department of Mechanical Engineering at University of Bath is organising the sixth conference on Changeable, Agile, Reconfigurable and Virtual Production (CARV) with the motto
The topics are grouped into the following main themes:
- Hyperconnected manufacturing enterprises
- Competitiveness & sustainability in the hyperconnected world
- Product & production co-development
- Enterprise design & knowledge management
- Enablers of change and success in production
- Integration of new manufacturing processes in production networks
The event is planned to take place from the 4th to 6th of September 2016 in Bath, United Kingdom.
We look forward to seeing you all at the 6th CARV 2016.
with best regards,
|Aydin Nassehi||Stephen Newman|
Chairs of the CARV2016 organising committee.